-= This E-Mail Client does not recieve forwarded e-mail messages. =-

If you wish to forward content to this subscriber, please copy
the message text from the message you wish to forward and paste
the said material into a new message  This process will make the
message much smaller and eliminate having to scroll through
annoying headers and other text.

Thank you for your cooperation!

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 11/19/99 at 03:09 PM,
   John Aldrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was saying:
>On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, you wrote:
>>
>> A reply from Mindspring Technical Support...
>>
>Yep. That's what they told me as well. I have forwarded
>the Mindspring response on to Chmouel and Axalon along with the
>request that they remove that person from the list. However, the
>bounces continue.
>It seems to me, otoh, that Mindspring *could* filter out messages
>destined for "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" *before* they get routed to the
>"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" mail box. I know *WE* have that capability
>here.
>       John

MR/2 Tag->Windows: an Unrecoverable Acquisition Error!