From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: November 19, 1999 2:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]
(991116-8311022)]

-= This E-Mail Client does not recieve forwarded e-mail messages. =-

If you wish to forward content to this subscriber, please copy
the message text from the message you wish to forward and paste
the said material into a new message  This process will make the
message much smaller and eliminate having to scroll through
annoying headers and other text.

Thank you for your cooperation!

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 11/19/99 at 06:52 AM,
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] was saying:
>-= This E-Mail Client does not recieve forwarded e-mail messages. =-

>If you wish to forward content to this subscriber, please copy the
>message text from the message you wish to forward and paste the said
>material into a new message  This process will make the message much
>smaller and eliminate having to scroll through  annoying headers and
>other text.

>Thank you for your cooperation!

>In <007c01bf324b$2cb5a120$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 11/18/99 at
>11:01 PM,
>   "Mark E Hood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was saying:
>>Well, they're right! Just take his name off of the list. and the mail
>>will quit going to him, and all will be well.
>>mark.

MR/2 Tag->Windows: an Unrecoverable Acquisition Error!