Anne Wilson wrote:

____________________________________________________ Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft? Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com Join the Club : http://www.mandrakeclub.com ____________________________________________________
Thanks, here is my samba configurations file:

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1)
# Date: 2004/12/14 22:25:01

# Global parameters
[global]
    workgroup = HOME
    server string = Print Server
    security = SHARE
    map to guest = Bad User
    log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
    max log size = 50
    dns proxy = No
    ldap ssl = no
    printer admin = @adm

[homes]
    comment = Home Directories
    read >     browseable = No

[printers]
    comment = All Printers
    path = /var/spool/samba
    create mask = 0700
    guest ok = Yes
    printable = Yes
    use client driver = Yes
    browseable = No

[print$]
    path = /var/lib/samba/printers
    write list = @adm, root
    inherit permissions = Yes
    guest ok = Yes

[pdf-gen]
    comment = PDF Generator (only valid users)
    path = /var/tmp
    printable = Yes
    printing = bsd
    print command = /usr/share/samba/scripts/print-pdf "%s" "%H" "//%L/%u" "%m" "%I" "%J" &
    lpq command = /bin/true
    lprm command = lprm -P'%p' %j

[HPLaserJet1010]
    comment = HP LaserJet 1010