> Yes, your MSN monicker is indeed correct. You are a sillydilly.

Well OK then rather that telling me how stupid I am why not
make some sort of constructive suggestion.

I did a who-is search on host14-206.pool8172.interbusiness.it and got
bugger all.

Found out the IP to be 81.72.206.14

I tried  -

ipchains -A INPUT -s 81.72.206.14 -j DROP

But my server does not seem to have ipchains or at least it did not
recognise the command and yes I was logged in as root.

Ideally what I want to do is to get my server to just say "Bog off"
when the delivery attempt is made.

But I don't know how to do that.

I had hoped that adding the IP or the sender details to the black list
of Spam Assassin might do this but it does not.

I guess the best thing would be to do a /dev/null in my procmail
script if I had the faintest idea how to do that.

Please remember not everyone that frequents this list has a computer
science course under their belt or has had systems admin training. I'm
just one guy running a server from home just because for me its a fun
hobby. Everything I know I've had to pick up by asking silly questions
on lists like this!

Cheers

--
  John Willby Registered Linux user number 321644
  ICQ: 92791912  MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]