Hi,

I have a problem while booting on Mdk 10.1 (GRUB).
It keeps giving this message whenever I boot:

"Installing Packages..." "Please insert CD1.."

When I inserted my CD it can't recognize anyway.
I need to get rid of this message, so I can
boot up smoothly.

Status on my "Drakboot" is as follows:

Label:Linux
Image: /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.8.1-12mdk
Root: dev/hdc6

Where as my *mount* command gives this:
/dev/hdc6 on / type ext3 (rw,noatime)
none on /proc type proc (rw)
none on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw)
none on /sys type sysfs (rw)
/dev/hdc7 on /home type ext3 (rw,noatime)
/dev/hdc2 on /mnt/windows type ntfs (ro,iocharset=iso8859-1,umask=0)
none on /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc type binfmt_misc (rw)

I tried to change the Root: from /dev/hdc6 to /dev/hdc1
but it gives *kernel panic* message during booting.
While /dev/hdc2/ is reserved for /mnt/Windows, so I can't use it.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks so much beforehand. Hope to hear from you again.

-- Regards, Edward WIJAYA SINGAPORE