From: "J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> JoeHill wrote
>
> I have resorted to doing a WHOIS on the domain name, and if any info is
found to be false, taking it up with the registrar... at least the site gets
pulled, if only to pop up elsewhere a day or so later.

Hey, Dude, where's your sense of fun? Every once and awhile I'll send an
email to the Chinese ISPs that forward spam to me thanking them for the
order for 10,000 Bibles telling them they'll be forwarded as soon as we
can get them onto the shipping container.

{O.O}