On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:25:38 +0000
Inhabitant of Zion disseminated the following:

> > So zap them before they even hit your machine:
> >

> Just found out how to set my server to return to sender all mails to
> unknown users.
>
> Not ideal but at least I am getting a bit of peace and quite again!

Hmmm, IMHO, bouncing spam is not a Good Thing. More unnecessary traffic on an
already overburdened 'Net.

If you want to get back at spammers, take some time, do a trace and/or a whois,
and report them to the Service Provider. Takes more time, but in the long run,
if everyone did this, well, it would totally destroy the cost/benefit ratio for
spammers.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
13:20:13 up 25 days, 4:31, 4 users, load average: 0.13, 0.07, 0.01