On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:57:08 -0500
Brant Fitzsimmons disseminated the following:

> Forgive me for not using it's scientific name.
>
> *MS Windowicus Raticus* is a small, rat like, creature with very small
> hands (genetically engineered to extract money from a human's wallet).
> It is known for it's ability to change it's appearance thus allowing it
> to get closer to it's prey.  Not the most graceful animal it is
> constantly tripping and falling for no apparent reason.
>
> It is highly susceptible to sickness, at times causing death.  When
> infected is highly contagious and should be avoided at all costs
> (preferably it should be quarantined and destroyed).
>
> They do not make good pets due to their propensity to defecate
> everywhere (at any time or place), usually while in the process of
> tripping and falling.
>
> They are best avoided altogether.

ROFLMAO! Any other Canucks remember those 'Hinterland Who's Who' bits on TV in
the seventies? I just had a total flashback...beautiful, even heard that creepy
background music they used.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
19:21:45 up 25 days, 10:33, 4 users, load average: 0.01, 0.05, 0.02