From: Hemal Detroja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Dec 21, 2004 6:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Help for MrPostman : Java Problem!

Hi

As Java is the basic dependency for MrPostman, I installed
j2re-1.4.2_06-fcs from www.sun.com! Is it the same as JVM ????

If so, then still I am not able to run java!

I am getting "bash : Java : Command not found" as follows:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] xxx]$ java -version
bash: java: command not found
[EMAIL PROTECTED] xxx]$

Do you know what should I install to get java going on my computer
for Mrpostman.

Raj.