Hi Folks,

I have just used FireFox 1.0 for a couple of days. I guess it's really nice,
faster than mozilla, konquer. But I also notice that it's easier to crash. In
contrast Mozilla (1.7) I used to use is very robust. I recall that it never
or seldomly crashes. Is this the price for FireFox to run faster than others?
I use 10 official.

BTW, I found there is a typo in the file "pluginreg.dat" when installing the
RealPlayer plugin for it. The suffix is "rpm", not "ram". This might be a
typo. I experienced this since I imported plugins, bookmarks etc from Mozilla
when installing firefox.

MERRY XMAS!

Q.H.