On Thursday 23 Dec 2004 03:44, Kenneth wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > that would be more then helpful to have steps for this how to set that
> > the text on the web looks like size 2 lol and the rest of the computer
> > was fine just dont know where to go to fix it thank you so much for your
> > help
>
>  From the FirFox Menu
> select Edit>Preferences>General>Fonts & Colors for Web Pages
> play increase the settings till your satisfied.
>
> ;)

Also there, is a setting for 'minimum font size'

If you are using Konqueror, the setting is available in 'Setting'>Configure
Konqueror>TT Fonts>
All font settings are there including 'Minimum' and 'Medium' sizes.

Good luck,
Bill W.

Thank you Bill I wasn't sure if I had to go into the control panel to a just settings I didn't know I had to open up the web and set it that way everything worked out good some sites I go to ask for a plug in could you tell me how to install a plug in and what file I download or where i need to save it thank you so much for your help i got kmail set up good and i seen under the most programs used i can drag and drop them to the desktop to make a icon also i got gaim setup and it works really good..

William W. Tucker Jr.