Hi.

Does anybody have any experience about Wine, how to install it and how to make
it work?
I've had problems with it, and the help I got from the wine-users mailing list
didn't manage to solve them.
I installed Wine in order to run MS Word with it,
since *unfortunately* in job applications it is usually requested and used the
.doc format
and neither kword nor Open Office kwriter nor even abiword manage to properly
read and edit MS Word documents.
The installation seems to have been successful, but I don't manage to run
WinWord nor do I really know how to run it.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rodolfo

Regala e regalati Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi veloce. 1.2 Mega di
musica, film, video e sport.
Abbonati subito senza costi di attivazione su http://www.libero.it