Hi Paul,

Thanks for replying, but that didnt work I'm afraid. The results were the
same. I had firefox located in /home/unholy/firefox-installer so I changed
the path in the script and it didn't work.

Actually it didnt work regardless of whether or not there was a previous
instance of the program

Regards,

Jarlath