On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> I'm still waiting (myself) to find out where/when I can buy the Linux
> version of Q3 Arena. :-) I called Id software on Friday and they said
> they don't have a release date yet. :-(
Yah rumor was nov 24, then dec 7. . .according to folks at all the comp shops i
been to.  What i understand from reading the plans of id staff, it seems that
the Elite (tin box) edition won't have linux binaries, additionally, the Linux
version WILL NOT ship simultaneously with the Win/Mac versions as originally
planned.  Linux binaries will not be able for dload until post xmas, mainly for
the purpose of collecting stats.

 --

Seth Gibson
www.mp3.com/PSM0x2710