On Monday 10 January 2005 05:17 am, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Monday 10 Jan 2005 11:10, Hugh Dixon wrote:
> > I am tempted to go ATI next time I need a
> > card....
>
> I forgot to say that my third Mandrake box has an ATi card - and I doubt if
> I will ever buy another.

Argh, don't say that. My NVIDIA card is crapping out and I just went and
picked up an ATi Radeon 9550SE; does anyone know of any verified
problems/quirks with getting this to work under Mandrake 10.x? I haven't
installed it yet so I could return it if necessary...

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=181931

> Anne

David