On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:14:14 +1100, Stephen Kühn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> e16menuedit is what you want in order to properly edit the Enlightenment
> menus - mind you, you WILL have to get your hands dirty in doing this
> exercise - some of the configuration of E is simply NOT easy (heaps of
> config files/text files/theme files - yadda yadda yadda) - so be
> prepared...
>
> OTOH, if you just want to edit the menus, bounce outta E and into
> Guh-Nome or some other silly WM, edit said menus and let it do the
> update-menus for you, bounce outta that wm and back into E and you
> should have all nice happy warm fuzzy feelings.

Hmmm, for whatever reason, the menus aren't updating from what's done
in the other WMs. I suppose I'll hunt down e16menuedit, and see if I
can get myself comfortable working with that. Thanks much. ^_^

~~ >^..^< ~~
I'm a gmail user! I'm still waiting on them to listen to my request to
allow me to disable my reply-to field. If you get this message via a
mailing list, please double check the to field before sending your
reply. Thanks much! ^_^
http://deathkitten.net
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind."
     ~Rudyard Kipling
"Several friends have asked me if I will again leave the country. In
light of the failure--a second time--to count all the votes, that
won't be necessary. My country has left me."
     ~Greg Palast