Stephen Kühn wrote:

Software modems are inherently written for Microsoft Windows. Best bet is to pickup a nice used 56k external serial modem. Or get away from dodo.com.au and get broadband.

Thanks for the tip, you're right I don't hold much hope for it....but i can dream hey ;) We live out in the sticks so broadband is not available to us:( yet..... But there is talk of bushcom.com.au installing a wireless network out here, I just pray the reciever will use ethernet and not need any Winblows drivers!

Aidan