Even though my eysight is poor I don't have any trouble with my Microsoft box.

But data of the same nature on my Mandrake box is so small I am distressed in trying to read it. For example the type of text I have trouble with is:
(Opening Screen) "Welcome to Mandrake Linux"
"All About Mandrake Linux"
"Mandrake soft offers a comprehensive range..."
It is this last line I have problems with. The font is too small . I have a 20 inch LCD monitor
so the problem isn't screen size. Is there a solution or am I just stuck?
Owen