SORRY IF THIS TYPE OF REQUEST TO NEWBIE LIST BRAKES SOME RULE, BUT
I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO TURN NEXT.

I CAN NO LONGER LOG ON TO MDK ON-LINE NOR MDK EXPERT. MANDRAKE ON
LINE HAS GIVEN ME THREE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS AND TELLS ME TO DROP
THE UNUSED ACCOUNTS BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO ON THEIR SITE.

I AM ABLE TO LOG ON TO MDK CLUB.

THE SCREEN RESOLUTION CHANGES I WAS ABLE TO MAKE (please see
forwarded messages below) USING
star/preferences/control-center/peripherals/display/screen size/
SAYS IT ADJUSTS ONLY NEW APPLICATIONS.  'OLDER' APPLICATIONS ,
SUCH AS THE  TOOLBARS AT TOP OF SCREENS AND DESKTOP, AND SOME
OTHER FUNCTIONS, ARE VIRTUALLY UNREADABLE BECAUSE FONTS ARE SO
SMALL..

I AM RUNNING 10.1 PURCHASED FROM MDK STORE ON AN i626 MACHINE AND
USING KDE 3.2.3. THE HOST NAME IN KDE CONTROL CENTER IS
249-234-35-65.tampabay.rr.com. IS THIS WHAT IT SHOULD SAY?

ALSO WHEN i SIGN IN AS ROOT THE SCREEN AT TOP READS KDE su.  I
DON'T REMEMBER THE su BEFORE I RE INSTALLED. MAYBE IT WAS THERE.

Any further info you need will be readily given. Even my bank
account numbers. I'm desperate for help.

Andy