On Tuesday 18 January 2005 07:09 pm, Charles Lee Ying wrote:
> JR wrote:

> >>there is also a directory created in your home folder ".openoffice"
> >>which I think contains settings for openOffice. Delete that as well
> >>before you do any re-installs
> >>
> >>charles
> >
> >Thanks Charles,
> >
> >I tried this too. But after reinstalling again, I have the same problem.
> >
> >Jarlath
> >

> my apologies if I'm going to make you repeat yourself, could you tell me
> what are the quickstart programs you installed?
>
> charles

The package urpmi selected was simply called oooqs. However, I remember I also
updated kaffeine (and hence xine & libs).  So I assume there is a conflict. I
have just tried installing from the generic installer at openoffice.org but
the setup program will not run properly. I get the progress bar but thats it.

Jarlath

--
Copyrighting allows people to benefit from their labours, but software patents
allow the companies with the largest legal departments to benefit from

Andrew Brown, The Guardian.