>If anyone has suggestions for places to find the best prices on memory
>upgrades that I can use for my PIII 450 linux box I would appreciate
it.
>I am going to be using it as a server and need at least PC100 128 meg
>chips (though I would like to buy 256 if I could find an affordable
>source). I have looked at several mainstream mailorder places and
prices
>vary widely. Y'all can email me directly if you think this is not of
>general interest to others. Thanks much.

I would check out www.pricewatch.com first to see what's there. I've
bought several modules from www.memorymonster.com, which one of my
engineers found through the pricewatch site. Good price, good
merchandise (PNY), terrible email response, no phone. (Misspellings, no
order number, etc. Obviously a garage type low budget operation.) But
the stuff worked, delivery time was quick to the US east coast, and the
price was right. No sales outside the USA. Don't know where you're
located.

MB