Jason Riker wrote:

Hello All,

Has anyone been able to sync a Tungsten under Mandrake?  If so, which
model and can you provide the steps you took to get it working?

Thank you.

Jason

I haven't don the T5, but from what I have read on the jpilot mailing list, you should not have any problems. You can use jpilot, k-pilot, or what ever you like. The biggest thing is that you have to specify /dev/pilot for the connection. The device will NOT show up untill you start the sync on the Palm, so don't worry if you get a message about the device not being found. With k-pilot, the connection daemon keeps retrying the device, waiting for you to hit the sync button, and takes it from there. With j-pilot, you have to start the sync on the Palm, and then click on the sync icon. (IF you take too long, the palm times out.)

Mikkel