I just removed Windows XP pro from my Dell Inspiron 5100 (PIV 2.4,
512MB ram) and installed Mandrake 10.1 'powerpack'.

The 'starter guide' said I would find Mozilla in Internet/Browsers,
but that is not the case. So, I tried to launch Konqueror from the,
uhm, (*looks in manual*), oh yes, the 'panel'.  However, nothing
happens! So I installed Mozilla with the configuration tool on the
same panel, and ran it with the run command/mozilla. This works fine.

A little later, I discovered that double clicking the 'home' icon on
the desktop doesn't do anything either, and that's when I started to
look for help... and ended up subscribing on this mailinglist.

Is something wrong with my install or with my computer? Thanks for any help!

Michael Van Dorpe
Belgium