On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 10:09, Margot wrote:

> Nooooooo! I think we'd better transfer any further 'goat' discussion
> to the OT list...

Speaking of the OT list - what the heck ever happened to those that
initially screamed for an OT IRC channel - which exists, but no one on
this list ever goes there? (ditto with the MDK channel - both are hosted
on the Freenode servers). I spend alot of time in IRC monitoring and
ain't never no one from either list there. Hmmm. Strange that.

--
stephen kuhn
mobile: 0410-728-389