Stephen Kühn wrote:
On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 07:59, Lanman wrote:

Damn Stephen! Did you have to list every one of our flaws? There's honesty and then there's Brutal honesty! Nest thing you know, women will be dating their hard drives, Sigh! Well, maybe I can just increase my support contracts instead! Grin!

Way to go! Now the secret's out of the bag!

<snicker>

It's Sunday, so since I ain't goin to church, I reckon I should be
honest for the day (ONLY for the day, mind you).

--
stephen kuhn

You just HAD to pick today to be honest, didn't ya. Still, I'm guessing that you won't score a lot of "brownie points" with the big guy for being honest just for one day, so that's a relief!

Nice talking at ya again Stephen. Take Care buddy! BTW, did you ever get rid of that tie you had on your website? Or does it have sentimental value?

--
Lanman
Registered Linux User #190712