Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:

It would appear that on Jan 23, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook did say:

As soon as I get a chance (probably tomorrow) I'll boot the MDK 10.1
and try the "ping -a 127.0.0.1" I'll post the results shortly
afterwards.

Thanks again Ati, I appreciate the suggestion.

jtwdyp -> /home/jtwdyp

ping -a 127.0.0.1

connect: Network is unreachable jtwdyp -> /home/jtwdyp

Got same result as root...

I would like to see the output of "route -n" and "ifconfig" and "ifconfig -a". Something is definitly strange here.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!