On Monday 24 January 2005 17:02, Paul wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am facing my age=old problem again.
> I try to set up IP forwarding (frm w98 box through mdk10.0).
>
> Which logfiles should I check to see if there are problems?
>
> I downloaded a script from
> http://www.speakeasy.org/~curby/filelib/curbywall which states to work
> with mdk10. It loads. But that is all I see...
>
> Any pointers anyone?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Why do you need a script? What is wrong with simply going through the Internet
sharing wizard in Mandrake Control Centre?

The wizard will configure shorewall to perform Masquerading for you.

If you also require specific ports to be forwarded to your Win98 machine it is
simple enough to configure shorewall.

derek
--
www.jennings.homelinux.net