On Wednesday 26 January 2005 00:07, Julie Sloan wrote:
<snip>
> I disabled my "reply to " option in webmail but it's magically
> re-enabled itself.  Please adjust your replies, since I can't
> seem to...
</snip>

Julie, why are you using webmail ???

While you are in the process of installing Mozilla, just install
mozilla-mail as well.  (I think it comes default with the version
from mozilla.org).  Or use one of the innumerable mailers that come
with Mandrake (Evolution, KMail, Sylpheed, Thunderbird, mutt, pine,
Opera...... you name it).

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         * http://haulrich.net *