Andy Yankovich wrote:

Would someone please tell me how install Thunderbird. Derick gave me such great instructions on installing Opera, that I wonder if there is also an equally easy way to install Thunderbird. The more details supplied (i.e. step by step) would be very, very much appreciated. Maybe in a few months I'll get some knowledge and patience. Read and read and read but still don't understand.
Andy

There was a strange problem with the mail I sent earlier. This one should be correct:

If you run 10.1 then go to http://www.eslrahc.com/10.1/ for the latest Thunderbird and Firefox.

Steps:

1) as root add the media source:

urpmi.addmedia eslrahc http://www.eslrahc.com/10.1/ with hdlist.cz

2) Install thundirbird

urpmi mozilla-thunderbird

3) Install firefox

urpmi mozilla-firefox

Avi

--
Avi Schwartz
http://public.xdi.org/=avi.schwartz

When you have robbed a man of everything, he is no longer in your power. He is free again.

-- Alexander Solzhenitsyn