On Saturday 05 February 2005 01:39 pm, Marc wrote:
> I am using KDE with Mandrake Linux 10.1 and I have a similar
> configuration on 2 separate machines. On one of the machines every
> thing works fine however on the second machine  Konq wont start.
_________________________

~ maybe, if you open Konsole window, and execute the command :-

                        which konqueror

 . . . it will tell you where is 'executale' is located ~ maybe,
somewhere like :

                                /opt/kde3/bin/konqueror

 Next, if you Command, in Konsole window :  /opt/kde3/bin/konqueror

 Konq will either Start OK, or else you will probably see some
'protest/error' output in the Konsole window?

best rgds