Hi Everyone  I have a HP Pravilian ZE 1230 laptop that is shuting down after it
runs for awhile  I have found out it is overheating   I beleive the cooling fan
inside has quit working  Is it possible to change the fan and is it  hard to
change the fans  I have built many desktop computers but never been inside a
laptop  Is there anything I should know   I am sorry to post here but I know
and trust everyone on this list  Thanks  Greg

--
Linux Mandrake Rules

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.