Hi all,

I do have two questions regarding the evolution 2.0.3 and I haven't
found an answer on the mailinglist or faqs yet.

1. Kmail has the option to set up various smtp settings independently
for the mail accounts. Pmail (Pegasus) offers the same option but in
evolution I have to change the smtp settings each time when I use a
different internet connection. Is the any possibility to install a
number of different smtp servers?

2. Forwarding emails including attachement? Haven't found the option to
turn this on. It's annoying to save each time the attachements when I
have to forward an email including them.

Thanks for the help,
Alex