On Sat, 2005-02-12 at 14:55, Hugh Dixon wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, he's a silly prick, too.

--
stephen kuhn
mobile: 0410-728-389
illawarra and regional new south wales
GNU/Linux/OpenSource Solutions and Alternatives
100% Microsoft Free :: Crashing is NOT an option.
Registered Linux User # 267497
HARVARD: Quarterback: Sophomore Dave Strewzinski... likes to pass. And
pass he does, with a record 86 attempts (three completions) in 87
plays.... Though Strewzinksi has so far failed to score any points for
the Crimson, his jackrabbit speed has made him the least sacked
quarterback in the Ivy league. Wide Receiver: The other directional
signal in Harvard's offensive machine is senior Phil Yip, who is very
fast. Yip is so fast that he has set a record for being fast. Expect to
see Yip elude all pursuers and make it into the endzone five or six
times, his average for a game. Yip, nicknamed "fumblefingers" and "you
asshole" by his teammates, hopes to carry the ball with him at least one
of those times. YALE: Defense: On the defensive side, Yale boasts the
stingiest line in the Ivies. Primarily responsible are seniors Izzy
"Shylock" Bloomberg and Myron Finklestein, the tightest ends in recent
Eli history. Also contributing to the powerful defense is junior tackle
Angus MacWhirter, a Scotsman who rounds out the offensive ethnic joke.
Look for these three to shut down the opening coin toss. -- Harvard
Lampoon 1988 Program Parody, distributed at The Game