On Mon February 14 2005 18:05, Greg Meyer wrote:

> Does it work correctly with a new user?  If so, you might try removing or
> renaming the following files and directories, which will start over and
> lose all your stats, but might work.  Start with removing
>
> ~/.kde/share/config/amarokrc
>
> and then restart and see if that helps.  It will restore all of the
> defaults.

So far, that seems to have done the trick, Greg.  Up to 52% of the collection
built so far, and no crash.  Thanks.

Glenn

--
17:06:35 up 11:23, running Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586,
kernel 2.6.8.1-12mdk

My method is to take the utmost trouble to find the right thing to say.
And then say it with the utmost levity.
                -- G.B. Shaw