Ivica Bogdanovic wrote:
Does any body knows what is /dev/pts I got it in the fstab and during the boot it says "no device or already mounted"when i open /dev/pts folder i got 3 devices inside marked with 0,1,2.I am suspecting on my sky star 2 card because it is the only hardware that isnt setup on my system but can any body tell me what is this device
Cheers

What version are you running? If you are running 10.1, did you do an upgrade? Off hand, I would say that the entry is left over from upgrading. I know 10.1 with udev doesn't use the pts file system. I will check 9.2 later.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!