Teilhard Knight wrote:
I was all right and as I have a screen resolution 0f 1280x1024 in other OSs, I tried to change to that value in Mandrake. Now I get a plain "out of range resolution" screen when I boot. Please tell me how do I fix this. What is and where is the conf file to change? Thanks in advance.

Teilhard

The config file is /etc/X11/XF86Config. But you will probably want to hit Ctrl-Alt-F1, log in as root, and run drakxconf. Make sure you have the correct monitor defined. You should be able to get 1280 x 1024 as long as you have the refresh rates set correctly.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!