Subject: Re: [newbie] Silly move

On Thursday 24 Feb 2005 11:03, Teilhard Knight wrote:
Thank you, Anne, it's good to know this stuff, I've never had problems with
screen resolutions I can manage. I do not remember if in other computers I
installed Mandrake upon, but not in these two I am dealing with now (which
are the most modern). I still have a look at color depth which I think I
set at 24 bit.

16-bit has quite enough colours to fool my eyes ;-)

Yes, I would agree with you that 24 bit is perhaps too much.

Teilhard.