Thanks for the reply. I am a newbie. I couldnt find an application
named GConf/gconf.  I went to System -> File Tools -> Nautils and it
is opening a window. In the preferences I couldnt find an entry like
"Always use browser". Can u explain me a bit. Do I have to download
anything else ?.

rgds
Antony Paul