On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:53:31 +0530
Antony Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. I am a newbie. I couldnt find an
> application named GConf/gconf.  I went to System -> File
> Tools -> Nautils and it is opening a window. In the
> preferences I couldnt find an entry like  "Always use
> browser". Can u explain me a bit. Do I have to download
> anything else ?.

Try type "gconf or GConf in a terminal and see if you have a
graphical application
(by default, you should have gconf-editor installed, I also
have gconfpref); or on the
Gnome menu look in Sistem -> Configuration -> Gnome
In the tree you see in gconf-editor (or gconfpref) select
"Nautilus" then, on the right,
"Preferences"; here you can find "Always use browser".
GConf is a powerful tool for configuring Gnome, so use it
only if "normal" applications
tools don't let yu to do the changes you like.
--
Smiley