On Wednesday 02 Mar 2005 18:21, SnapafunFrank wrote:
> et wrote:
> > Travis Crook wrote:

> >> Opera too!

> >> ____________________________________________________
> >> Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft? Go to
> >> http://www.mandrakestore.com
> >> Join the Club : http://www.mandrakeclub.com
> >> ____________________________________________________
> >
> > you all do know that as root "urpmi rute" will install rute,, adn just
> > typing 'rute' in a cli will start rute....
> >

> > ---
> > [This E-mail was scanned for viruses]
>
> Yeah, but Rosemary was talking of printing it, possibly from within
> windows, so the pdf file seemed to be the way to go.

Yes - I have printed a chapter - thanks.  Before I got this email actually.  I
will do as you suggest re saving as above.  While I am not going to print the
whole book - it seemed to me some sections would be helpful to me to have in
hard copy.  I don't want to kill too many trees!

And ... my printer works in mandrake, and even webpages better now.

I appreciate the time various people have taken to help me with this.  Many,
many thanks
Rosemary