On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:14:37 -0500
Christopher Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am new to linux in general (1 week) and have decided to put my
> individual experiences on the internet in a forum format.  I have
> posted small messages for each of the experiences that I have had
> in the past week.  This is to help me in case I need to re-install
> and need to remember what I needed to do to get things to work.  I
> also hope that it may help others.  I have posted here to find out
> if this is a good idea or not.  The link is
> http://mandrake.cjt-design.com. Different members of the list have
> helped me and I hope that I can return the favor in the future.
>
> Christopher Taylor

Welcome to Mandrake, Christopher!

Another place you can post "articles" on Linux solutions is the
Twiki at

http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org

It's been awhile since i did a "test run" of pretending i was new to
it, so if you do try to submit or use it, and run into trouble, let
us know.  I'm sometimes a little slow on my list reading these days,
so feel free to cc me directly when you post.

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org