Kaj Haulrich wrote:
On Friday 04 March 2005 01:18, JoeHill wrote:

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:34:55 +0100

Stefan Tulak disseminated the following:

I've installed mandrakelinux for one month and I'm very
pleasured.

Shite, I never got that kinda stimulation out of it.

Very funny comment indeed, Joe  :-(

I Know it may come as an incomprehensible shock to most "Americans" here, but not everyone living on this tiny planet received the divine blessing of being brought up in the English/US/Redneck tongue. Of course that's a big mistake by the Lord. I'll admit that for sure. And I can't for the sake of me understand why he didn't let Mr. Gutenberg print the Bible in English rather than in Latin/Greek/Hebrew/Whatever ???

Well look at the fix Luther got himself into with 'The Church' when he tried to get the Bible printed in German.

That aside, I feel ashamed when a non-rap-redneck-speaking newcomer (NRRSN for the Americans) to this list formulates his joy of becoming a member of the free community, and he is received by ridiculing comments about misspelling and mis-syntaxing.

A few years ago this list was friendlier.

Sorry for my bad English..

Kaj Haulrich.

Well said Kaj. Just what I was also thinking, an I also believe Stefan is owed an apology. BTW, your English is more better than most of us English/US/Redneck's ;)
--
Tom Brinkman Corpus Christi, Texas