On Sunday 06 March 2005 9:22 am, Michel Leunen wrote:
> I've shook up my little network at home and changed the workgroup name
> my machine belongs to. But I can't find in the mcc where to change this
> name in my mandrake.

You don't Linux does not use workgroups. I assume that you are running Samba
somehow, as Samba uses workgroup names to meet Windows networking
conventions.

The Windows machines on a network need to have a workgroup, Linux machines
don't have to have a workgroup, but may to fool Windows.

--
Linux User #183693
http://counter.li.org/