On Thursday 10 March 2005 11:49 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Thursday 10 Mar 2005 14:50, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> > On Thursday 10 March 2005 03:18 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > > Take a look at the difference between your messages and Mikkel's.
> > >
> > > Anne
> >
> > I'm sorry, but I don't see any difference between his email and mine? In
> > the footer? No, it's the same. Strange.
>
> How strange.  It isn't here - see attached.
>
> Anne

Oh wow.. yes. Your Kmail surely has something different in it. Here's what
Mikkel footer in my Kmail. Exactly the same as mine that shows in your kmail.
Yours is 1.7.1 too?

--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
04:34:59 up 7:31, Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586