Hey guys!

I noticed recently that my linksys router isn't showing the connection
between my computer and the router as being functional in full duplex
mode. This occurred after last friday when my Dad was having a new
heater and air conditioning unit put in, the guys doing the
installation accidentally turned off the power to the outlet my
computer was hooked to. Since I wasn't home at the time, and my dad
didn't realize this was going to happen (even if he did, I don't know
that he would have been able to shut my computer down), my computer
was turned off without shutting down correctly. The problem with the
full duplex mode showed up after this occurred.

I'm hoping it's just a setting was frelled, and that this can be fixed
without replacing the network card in my computer, but my wandering
through preferences hasn't lead me to find anything that might control
the duplex mode. If anyone can point me towards where I might be able
to fix this (or at least confirm that it is indeed my hardware that's
the problem), I would most appreciate it. And in case anyone asks, I
have reconnected the network cable on both ends, and I have plugged
into various ports on the router to make sure it wasn't just the
little light on the router that died.

Thanks in advance!

Amy
--
I have 50 invites to gmail, do you have a gmail account yet? Do you
want one? Talk to me!