Have got a strange thing happening recently that no amount of MCC use seems to fix.

Basically, though the Num Lock LED is lit, I am unable to use the number pad part of the keyboard ~ it did once work fine with this distro.

The odd key here activates my system when in this stat (eg. the 5 key sometimes acts like a right click over the active window and the 0 key activates the Edit drop down menu ) all the while whilst the Num Lock LED is shinning bright.

The only two keyboard layouts available to me are US English and US International ( something I have never had to play with ) but switching between these two and leaving them set until the next reboot ( I need to save power here ) makes no difference.

Any ideas anyone ?

--
Newbie Seeking USER_FUNCTIONALITY always!

Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213