Hey guys,

I want to connect my Nokia 6800 phone to my computer to put my own
images on it (the ones that came with it suck, and the ones I can
download are over priced for what they are), and I was wondering if
anyone's been able to connect a mobile phone to a computer running
Mandrake in order to upload pictures and sounds to it? More
specifically, has anyone gotten the Nokia 6800 connected correctly?

I'm tight on money at the moment, and so I'd like to avoid spending
money on a data cable that's going to do me no good. I haven't had
much, if any luck, with what I saw on Google, and I didn't see
anything about connecting mobile phones in the list's Wiki.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Amy
--
I have 50 invites to gmail, do you have a gmail account yet? Do you
want one? Talk to me!