At 11:43 PM 3/12/2005, Stephen Kühn said something remarkably like (but somehow subtly different from):
On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 14:09, Kevin B. O'Brien wrote:
> I am wondering if there is a signature randomizer for Linux similar to
> KookieJar for Windows.
>
> Thank you,

I use the "fortunes" database for my random sigs;

echo "--<br>"
echo "stephen kuhn<br>"
echo "mobile: 0410-728-389<br>"
echo "illawarra and regional new south wales"
echo "-----------------------------------------------<br>"
echo "GNU/Linux/OpenSource Solutions and Alternatives<br>"
echo "100% Microsoft Free :: Crashing is NOT an option.<br>"
echo "         Registered Linux User # 267497<br>"

fortune

Does it let you create your own taglines? I see a lot of ones already there, but I have my own collection that I like.

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Linux User #333216