Hello everyone

I have MDK 10.0,it autodetected my usb printer HP deskjet 3550 so fine ,but whenever i print: the printer never responds ,when i check the cups log it says these jobs have been completed though the printer never even tried to pull the paper.I checked the port it works fine and cups is running too.

Another thing i'm getting is some sort of a warning msg on boot ,cant read all of it but i GUESS it says

Warning : CUPS may not work properly.Couldnt mount loopback device to routing table!?

Thanks so much

Bye

Do you Yahoo!?