Helloz

I guess cups is working fine:
http://www.geocities.com/robertoramsis/CUPS_jobs.jpg

all jobs are completed but the printer never pulls a
paper.
& whenever i try to restart a job it gives me
http://www.geocities.com/robertoramsis/Restart.jpg

By the way when i make lsusb this is what i get :
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 002: ID 03f0:7304 Hewlett-Packard
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000

Thanks soo much